Thursday, April 12, 2012

lost

Have you ever done something and wished you could take it back? 
Or believed something to be more than it was just because you wanted it so badly?
I have done both so many times and it makes me wonder when I will ever learn and be better. 
It is said that there is so much in this life. I have been told that I have so much to offer. But to who? I feel like I have been given opportunities but nothing comes of it or something does but its not what I had imagined or hoped for. So then what?
I seem to go through these moments of confusion, where I feel completely lost and have no idea what I am doing, where I am going or what it is I want exactly. And in those moments I seem to forget who I am. And right now, I feel like I have no idea and it really sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment