Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just a feeling



Just a feeling!  

                                                                             
Inspired by Maroon 5 (they get me every time)

I have decided to start writing out my thoughts and feelings in hopes of figuring myself out! Ha, fingers crossed that it works. 

I sit so often and feel sorry for myself because I don’t have the things that my heart desires. I see other people around me getting everything they ever wanted and it makes me wonder what my purpose in this world is. I want to love so much and desire nothing more than to be loved and either I am blind or really scared to allow it to happen.
I am told so often that I am a great woman. I have a great heart but even with that being so, why am I alone? I don’t want loneliness and unhappiness! I want love and joy and peace. I want to share my life with a person who understands me and I them.  So then I wonder where this journey should go? Where is the love that everyone deserves? How do I find it? Who will take me there or is it all up to me to make it happen?
I have loved with all of my being. At least I thought I did. But then the real question is, do I give up to easily? Why don’t I fight more? If I truly love with all that I have, then the other person should know that and not question it. Right? And then there wouldn't be loneliness surrounding me.
So now my dilemma is this, how do I escape this hole? And find true happiness when it’s apparent that there is no other person in the world that can give this to me. Or at least, I have yet to find them. 
(And just for the record, this is not being written for sympathy. Just an expression!)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you started a blog! I'm looking forward to reading it! Keep it up lady! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete