Monday, October 10, 2011

Where to begin....


Who is this person behind these glasses?


For the longest time I have wanted to share my story with anyone who would want to listen. Thinking that I have had a pretty interesting life and that I am sure there are others out there who have experienced something similar. I know that there are plenty that have experienced far worse and this is in no way my trying to get sympathy. I have made my peace. I love my family so very much. But sometimes I wish I could have had some answers, an honest explanation of why things happen the way they did and why people lied to me for so many years.
The blogs that I have been writing are primarily for me to cycle through my life and reflect on feelings that I have with no real idea of where they belong. I am not a person that reflects and is angry. I do have my share of regrets that is for sure. And I do wish that things could have happen differently for me but they didn't. So now I get to make my own mistakes and grow into the human I hope to become.


I really want to write a book. I don't have any idea where to start or even if I will be any good at it or if anyone would even read it for that matter. But this is my way of sending off into the universe the desire of my heart in hopes that inspiration, determination and direction will soon return to me.


I honestly have to say that there is no other time in my life that I feel more calm or at peace, than when I have my computer in my lap and I am just typing away whatever random thoughts come into my head. It is a great feeling! And I hope for it to be a constant! I need it to be!

3 comments:

  1. I have just read your blogs you are a really good writer I think you should write a book, I would read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tab! I would totally read your book. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Encouragement is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete